Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I AM HERE

So far, i have no begun to work on my SMART goal which is to study for the AP exam.. I am still loaded with college stuff and when i do get a moment to sit down and relax.. I'm sleeping. I feel like no one accurately prepared me for the maddness that is senior year. And i guess the fact that i am taking 4 AP classes on top of working, 2 sports and college stuff, doesnt really help me in my pursuit for free time.
What i have done in regards to my senior project (which is making an online scrapbook of senior year) is i have began to choose the pictures that i believe accrately represent this year and all the maddness that has came with it.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the literature analysis and the Bob I assignment. I wish you the best of luck with the digital scrapbook. You are missing the lit terms 109-137 and I look forward to seeing them when you get the chance to posting them.

    ReplyDelete